• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heyas

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome, friend. :D

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It's downright warm and fuzzy in here. Were's the trolls? :O

A

adaram

Hey cool. This is the second time this website has come up for me this week. And strangely, I had never heard of it before that.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see activity here!

:grouphug:

For a great example of the types of content Volunteers will be able to assist in founding and maintaining for Neverwinter here on Stratics, check out what 15 years has done for UO Stratics!

Last edited:
V

Vangald

This is not my beautiful house
This is not my beautiful wife
How did I get here?
:eyes:

Asmodeus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Heh I'm having issues login into the NWO forums and seem to be IP banned for "failing to log in to many times" LOL even though it gave me that after the first attempt at login into my PWE account via my browsers auto login .

Eh I really hate the PWE system, I never had so many troubles like I do with it on any other forums. According to the email I got it will take 3-4 days to resolve at least if the auto email response is accurate . Oddly enough enough I can still log into FW and play lol just not the websites and forums.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Aye, integrating a forum software with a master account database/system, then splitting it into different sections with a web of permission settings, is mighty tricky. I'm actually really impressed by what PWE has done to integrate vBulletin 3.8 across their various portals! Beyond my skill level. It's a little buggy, but you should see Nexon's attempt to do it with vBulletin 4....yikes! O.O

Asmodeus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oddly enough it's letting me log in this morning but my tickets still say unresolved. Anyhoot I'm glad the hiccup is over:danceb:

V

Vangald

Oddly enough it's letting me log in this morning but my tickets still say unresolved. Anyhoot I'm glad the hiccup is over:danceb:
A lot of multiple try lockout systems let you try again after an hour or so. I would imagine PWE's is roughly the same. Blizzard on the other hand.....

Asmodeus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's suppose to be for 10 minutes but was more like 4 or 5 hours :eek: Watching the live hangout right now found here

Kind of neat for a new person to be able to put a face to a forum name.

Last edited:

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You rang?
Hey Kelmo! Been a while!

Yeah, last night there was an issue on the NWO Forums that caused anyone who wasn't logged in to get a Gateway Timeout when trying to log into the forums. If you remained logged in before and during the issue, you were unaffected. The hiccup is indeed over now.

Last edited:

ryvvik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Neverwinter forums bombed today:yell:maybe we get a nice new update like the china website

Last edited:

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hacked? DDoS'd?

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hacked? DDoS'd?
Nope. It's been happening off an on lately. Probably due to the forum upgrades they have been doing on NWO and various other portals for their games. They haven't said why but they get fixed pretty fast.