• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not really sure why you posted this in Uhall.... you could have just sent her a PM or ICQ.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peekay that is not harassment... he has a point and its his authority your stepping on. Don't try that again. :flame:
Reverse psychology in faults your low esteem for authority when it suits you is not how you make points in your favor.

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Apologize to the Capt..
please stop attempting to enforce your false authority over me and harassing me. how many times do i have to ask you to stop harassing me?
if anything, you owe me an apology for this continued harassment and the personal attack.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't sure where to post this.

Seeking literature on how to run a guild of approx 20 active daily players. Another 20 or so active several times throughout the week. And maybe another 20-30 that come in go over the month. There is an additional 20 or so that only exist on facebook. There are Pvm'ers, Pvpers, Event goers, Social butterflies.

Local library had nothing under Drama. Would I find it under Horror or Self Help?

Seeking advice on proper GM'ing. Experienced GM's and people with cat herding experience please apply. Cake will be provided. Please share with your friends. Thanks in advance.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't sure where to post this.

Seeking literature on how to run a guild of approx 20 active daily players. Another 20 or so active several times throughout the week. And maybe another 20-30 that come in go over the month. There is an additional 20 or so that only exist on facebook. There are Pvm'ers, Pvpers, Event goers, Social butterflies.

Local library had nothing under Drama. Would I find it under Horror or Self Help?

Seeking advice on proper GM'ing. Experienced GM's and people with cat herding experience please apply. Cake will be provided. Please share with your friends. Thanks in advance.
Ask the GM of $C$.
@Giggles

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*holds Peekay 's hand and gently guides him to the nearest Trammel guard zone*

There, there. You're safe now! :D
Riyana for president! :heart:

lolololololol

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Is it too late to get in on the harassment?