• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey!?

L

Lil' Lucien

Did our snow ridgeback melt with the rest of the snow? Or did I imagine that it was there in the first place? :confused:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never heard of a snow ridgeback. Is this a Zoo animal or something else?

L

Lil' Lucien

It was one of those fancy animals at the south end of the fairgrounds with the golden stag and poutrygeist. Was there for awhile but is currently missing. If you visit you'll notice 4 stalls and only 3 animals.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, I had forgotten about those. I don't visit the fairgrounds often, and when I do I tend to ignore the funny colored animals.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
west of Brit, in the farmlands north of the rode leading out of town towards the crossroads.

L

Lil' Lucien

There are gates that lead to both the fairgrounds and the reward hall at the EM hall (councelors hall) in Brit. The EM hall is located just NW of the main mages shop in West Brit. Just in case you didn't know.