• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey there Stratics

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey there,
My name is Soulfusion, I am a youtube content creator I am not of the popular side but hey I am getting there not advertising my channel so no links will be provided, Anyway's I thought I would type this here to say hello and nice to meet you all I had an account on here a while back but I have decided to create a new one I see the site is doing really well and hope to talk to you all around.

Signed, Soulfusion,

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I make game Content @Taylor I have been slacking off the last 3 or so weeks though been moving house I have a 144 subs at the moment I just posted a wow money guide on the wow section its not a newish video but all I had on wow at the moment working on more content for Wow and Guild Wars 2 though have you guys thought about putting other games like a section for dayZ seeing how its is an mmo game or not because that would be cool to see a bit more games like that could attract I lot of a different crowd I grew up with Wow and moved onto different games maybe you guys could get some of them back by just offering services for other games such as Dayz and Rust, Just a suggestion should of posted it on the suggestion section,

Thanks for replying to my Thread.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
WoW and GW2, great! I just recently started my first character on WoW and I've played GW2 since beta.

We can add additional sections of the community, but we don't want them to be vacant. Always open to growing in new ways, of course! We're hoping to offer free guild/clan forums in the not-too-distant future, which may bring some people. :)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey there,
My name is Soulfusion, I am a youtube content creator I am not of the popular side but hey I am getting there not advertising my channel so no links will be provided, Anyway's I thought I would type this here to say hello and nice to meet you all I had an account on here a while back but I have decided to create a new one I see the site is doing really well and hope to talk to you all around.

Signed, Soulfusion,
Welcome back to Stratics @SoulFusion :)

I'm looking forward to your content and videos! I love that gaming has advanced into media so players can actually see real time game play. Glad to have you back!