• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey thanks snakeman

K

kalzaketh

in my rustic\gothic theme pack your post was the brick to my skull, I needed to remind me that Iactually do have many forgotten crafting skills, my tinker smith carpenter can make those less than pretty gryphon +gargoyle stone statues now, even made the ritual table deed it's for sale at the north brit vendor house, north of the old counslers building keep the lake on your overhead radar as you head north the house has 2 vendors the names will be to the west of the lake it should be the first house you pass, the table is alow 100 gp verite stone made so green:D

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice Kal, as always one of the lowest priced Vendors on Napa, so come on all, buy from Kal !!

And don't forget Tirrag either;)

K

kalzaketh

many thanks good sir, usually the reason to be cheap is due to the obsession of hoarding, after the sa gargoyle craze fizzled not so many gargoyles needed stone armor, so make statues nowthe gryphon statues are slightly largish but recognizable which is nice :)