• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey, old player returning question

Snark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is it "legal" to sell an old account in UO?

I have a couple and every time I sub again I end up only using one. I'd like the others to get used and fund my main, if that's not frowned upon.

Thanks. This isn't a selling thread, I'm not offering here, legit curious, haven't played in 2-3 years.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoever gets the account should make the transfer through Mesanna. So you can not get it back.

Also the last newsletter mentions selling accounts.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So when it's convenient it's her game not broadsword or EA but any responsibility and it's theirs not hers
Less obsession over a game developer. Would make you happier.

NFL changes rules every year.

The SEC is having second thoughts tonight. They should change their minds too.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Less obsession over a game developer. Would make you happier.

NFL changes rules every year.

The SEC is having second thoughts tonight. They should change their minds too.
Telling a returning player they can sell their accounts cuz Mesanna says so ridiculous

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Telling a returning player they can sell their accounts cuz Mesanna says so ridiculous
I said, The player who gets the account should do it through an email to Mesanna, that way the current owner can not take it back. But you can misread, if you want to make drama.