• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Silverstoned My Child

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You may have seen the viral video wherein Alicia Silverstone is seen chewing her toddler's food, then feeding it to him like a mother bird. Late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel encouraged other people to attempt it with their kids. The results are below.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I can not watch this...

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just don't have words.
For any of it.

RhyssaFireheart

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Don't even want to think about watching that. Not only do I have a strong gag reflex, but the idea is just gross to think about.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched a little of it, and aside from the initial clip, didn't see any consumption of said "pre-masticated food".

(although, I have a spring roll next to me that kind of exploded, and I can't bring myself to eat it because of the resemblance:()

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Spoiler is that all of the kids reject it and generally treat their parents as if they were/are crazy...because this kind of activity is crazy even to children.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I watched a little of it, and aside from the initial clip, didn't see any consumption of said "pre-masticated food".

(although, I have a spring roll next to me that kind of exploded, and I can't bring myself to eat it because of the resemblance:()
Aww wasted food. I have no idea how anyone thinks this kind of crazyness is normal. Its like breatfeeding a 12 year old come on folks let the kids at least eat on their own.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does giving birth cause some women to go crazy?