• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Its My Ugly Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Make Fun of It!
Ladys Copy It!
Childern Don't Be Afraid of It!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There's a r/l picture thread up above

[/ QUOTE ]

I know but look at all them pages they'll never see this ugliness!

G

Ah well that depends what part of the globe one hails from. . for other parts of the world it just meerly means... *peace*
and other things.

G

True that...the RL pic thread has pages and pages which should be snipped and clipped and cut down, some of those folks no longer play here, &amp; some other pics of those in that thread are so old the posters posting the pics have aged a couple of years or more, since they put their pics up there.

That entire thread of pics should be cut back to only the past 6 -12 mos. *or less* silly keeping folks pics up there ages after they put em there and have long left UO even some of em.

If anyone wished to keep some one's picture after all this time, they have had plenty of time to copy it to their computer files to save it for them selves.

G

Snipping and clipping is no easy task. Any post removed removes every reply to that post. The chain reaction could get weird. I will lock this as the fellow has posted there as well. That makes this thread redundant. *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.