• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey how long wil the maritime black market merchant be around

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still trying fill for the shoulder parrot again and dont wanna lose out with just short of 100,000 doubloons get wiped out... anyone have any idea timeframe wise ... pretty sure ive lost points a many on the kotl origin doom minax dispensors in the past because they just vanished ....[poof]....were they go... pixel heaven

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ship paints? Who uses those? The only ones I've ever used is the permanent ones you got from buying the big ship package... all others are useless as they don't last.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they didn't just vanish, they where there for like 4 years and they told us several times well in advance before they deleted them.
they were never there for 4 years ....what a fib!!! and besides some of us just dip in month to month ... so we dont all get the odd post/message AND BESIDES ..we all dont play 24/7... some of us still work in real life

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they were never there for 4 years ....what a fib!!! and besides some of us just dip in month to month ... so we dont all get the odd post/message AND BESIDES ..we all dont play 24/7... some of us still work in real life
it was actually in the publish notes last year, for Treasures of Khaldun.
that both researchers would be gone when the next Treasures event starts
which was on the 17th

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the old turn in guys where left out for an entire year each.
they did not delete them until they started the next years event.
so literally 11 months from the end of the event you had to stop in each year to cash out your points for each event.
they didn't just 'poof' them.
so even if you just 'dip in' from month to month that would still give you like 5 months to stop in and cash out.
roughly 150 days.
you couldn't invest 30 seconds over the course of 150 days?
im sorry but that takes being lazy to a god like level.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
God of laziness, thats a nice term. Fits myself in UO best though..I still have a stable-full of pets not yet trained LOL, except a chiv bane all 120, an a gimped white Cu Chiv AI Disco all 120, that some other kind soul just gave me. RL can be really busy for some people.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hahaha, i was just pointing out that the turn in guys are usually around for a year so you should have plenty of time.