• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey guys!!

• Thread starter omaretto88
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

omaretto88

was wondering where is this shard situated?? im from australia would i get lag? n can any1 pls gimme a link of the website where u can download everything abt this shard?? thx in advance :)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This shard is located in SF California, (correct me if im wrong) it's in Cali' for sure.
You can download the client, just google "Ultima Online Mondains Legacy download" You'll find it in the first 5 links.
But yes you will lag horribly if you play over here Australia is like thousands of miles away from the server, you will ping 200+.

Before you start playing here.

Open CMD, Type in- "Ping Pacific.owo.com" no quotes. That's what your ping is.

L

lols

I belive Oceania is based in Austrailia..

Or at least a ton of people from there play on it.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heavens angel is form there an she pings pretty bad, but she still plays here an enjoys it she can move so so. if u just pvm i dont see u haven anny issues but if u are tryen to pvp forget about it.