• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey folks, posted on reddit/r/games

Frumgar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all, I'm fairly new here.
I've only played the game a handful of times over the years but I've loved it each time. I started a thread on Reddit about the Kickstarter.

If any of you can pop in to help get it some visibility, and to help answer questions (I don't know a ton about the game as it stands today!) I think it would help a lot!

Also, there is a website called Shoost, run by the person who founded Massively.com, who would probably be really interested in doing a round of interviews with the devs. So, if you guys want that to happen, you should fire some emails that way.

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's great! I started playing this game when one of the developers posted it on r/MMORPG a bit over a year ago. I'll try to answer any questions that get posted there.

rhonen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Fantastic! We need more people to spread the word about this game. The more times we start new posts or respond to posts the more attention Project: Gorgon will receive.

Ratero.