• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Hey Flutter... I sent you a PM.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Flutter (and all of the listening audience) I sent you a PM. If your willing to, can you check it and get back to me with your answer? Thanks so much!

Oh... and if for some reason the rest of the listening audience wants to know what the "mystery message" is... just um, ask I suppose. :thumbsup:

-Bob

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm so elite people make posts about PMing me.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She heard you liked flutter so she put some flutter in your flutter so you could have some flutter.

Also, I'm still alive.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hope Bob is still alive. Haven't heard from him since the PM.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Flutter is HAWT

That is all....

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... oh. Sorry... Basically, I'd taken a massive financial hit. All of my accounts went unpaid. For something like 3 months I think. I never did know the true number of days a house would stand before it fell once an account went unpaid. Well... It had come to my realization that if indeed all my houses fell, that I was not going to return. I asked Flutter to check my favorite house, to which she told me it was still there. ^.^

I also found this link: Housing Decay Reactivated in 2012 | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online If I'm reading it correctly, then as of this second in time, the decay rate is temporarily turned off. ^.^ And on the first of the year, they are flipping the switch back on. Can anyone else confirm this?

Also... I did a google search on how long the decay rate is "suppose" to work. If this link: UO Gamers: Hybrid Knowledgebase :: How do I refresh my house? is correct, then possibly from the first day an account is unpaid, you have 14 days before your house falls? Can anyone confirm this for me? Or point me in the right direction to find the correct answer? :blushing:

The reason I asked Flutter for help... well, to be honest, in-game I do my very, VERY hardest to play a completely neutral character. I try very hard not to get wrapped up in ANY drama. I feel that to a degree, it allows me to speak to two different sects, or clicks of peoples without me being branded "Oh... he is friends with 'that guy' so I'm not going to talk to him" . At any rate, I think I have only ever actually seen Flutter in-game maybe two or three times (that I know of... people have lots of alts) but near-any time I've ever asked her for help, she has always done her best to help me out. Meh... I think I probably began rambling to much.... time for me to drink a beer now.

Thank you Flutter for helping me out. =-D

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably the wrong side to have.... Just sayin'

I "snarfed" beer all over my keyboard when I read your comment Slickjack! Good observation. heh.

No.... but seriously.... Is the decay rate indeed 14 days though? Or should I ask this question in a different forum branch? Seriously trying to find the correct and proper answer.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people, before this whole account mitigation debacle, would only pay their accounts every 3 months to keep their houses up... I am a vet reward feign, so I like getting all my months credited, so I have never done this.

There is someone that knows the answer, I'm sure, but this share forum hasn't been very active at ALL lately....

Looking at the dates on the front page will tell you that activity here has died.