• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Everyone

E

Edwardg

Haven't been on in awhile been hanging out in Second Life, and Im starting to miss my first Online Game. Where is everyone hiding in EA Land ?

G

Welcome back and yep thats where most of us are, the old cities will shut down on Feb 21st in preperation of the merge.

G

I think you can still put in the request before the 21st, keep in mind that moving does not include your house, you will keep your inventory, if you wait to merge you keep your house too, neither option includes money.

E

Edwardg

Ty Ty

Ok It says im subscribed with TSO but I still can't accsess my sims in DG what should I do ?

G

Do you get the checkbox when you login to choose between TC3, TC3-test, EA Land and TSO? If so check TSO and you should be able to get in. If not you may want to download the new EA Land install you can find it here. Another question is did you maintain the acct since you have been away? Sims are deleted after 90 days of non payment.

E

Edwardg

It says that everything is payed and i check TSO and it says the city might be under a maintence so im not to sure it might be

G

I think the trains are still moving in AV and BF...you can double check Gregs thread about trains though.

M

Mzsassypants

Welcome back, I left SL and returned to TSO 2.5 weeks ago myself. I was on a 2 yr sebatacle, but fortunatly for me I kept my account current and paid. So I am well skilled, not that I ever had doubts there ;-) But I must say this merge is something else. But if it works and improves player participation lets welcome it. Good luck to you.