• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey everybody!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I reactivated today. I really hope some of you were present at my Idoc! Somehow I had the presence of mind to put the bulk of my shoe collection in the bank before I logged off for the last time a few years ago. So I'm still collecting, just looking for a new place to live. Hope all is well with all of you, really looking forward to having some conversations and playing some UO!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried every way I could to reach you to save your house. Welcome back!
You absolutely did, thank you very much for trying Nails. I'm really not that broken up over it though, that's always been part of the fun of the game and I wouldn't change that for anything.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome Back! I was at both idocs but so were a billion other people lol.

Word of advice - if you think about selling anything you saved, definitely get a price check. The market has changed dramatically since before your houses fell.
Great info, thanks Jonas. But I only owned the one house, the big place belonged to Suzzy. He had not been present for a long time before I left, but I'm still surprised he let his house fall. Haha I love that there were a lot of people there.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I reactivated today. I really hope some of you were present at my Idoc! Somehow I had the presence of mind to put the bulk of my shoe collection in the bank before I logged off for the last time a few years ago. So I'm still collecting, just looking for a new place to live. Hope all is well with all of you, really looking forward to having someIts conversations and playing some UO!
Holy cow!!! Its great to see you back old friend, I hope life has been treating you well. Look forward to chatting with you again sometime.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back.

Your one rares fest got me into becoming a rares collector. I missed the idocs thought they would never fall. I was luckly and picked up that codex book that was there later.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back.

Your one rares fest got me into becoming a rares collector. I missed the idocs thought they would never fall. I was luckly and picked up that codex book that was there later.
Haha that's awesome, if you're ever interested in selling please let me know! That is so cool that it got you into collecting :)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy cow!!! Its great to see you back old friend, I hope life has been treating you well. Look forward to chatting with you again sometime.
AHHHHH Pampa, great to hear from you! It has, I hope it has also been treating you well. Most definitely, lets catch up sooner rather than later.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I reactivated today. I really hope some of you were present at my Idoc! Somehow I had the presence of mind to put the bulk of my shoe collection in the bank before I logged off for the last time a few years ago. So I'm still collecting, just looking for a new place to live. Hope all is well with all of you, really looking forward to having some conversations and playing some UO!
Welcome back! Figured I'd try to vulture my way into seeing if you have any hue 1166 (reward cloth pink) EM items for sale, as well as say Hello! :)

Wait a sec, did you used to have a house on ATL with a fully blessed red 100 lrc suit on pedestals that was all 70s and 40 lmc pre-imbuing/shame loot?

Last edited:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! Figured I'd try to vulture my way into seeing if you have any hue 1166 (reward cloth pink) items for sale, as well as say Hello! :)

Wait a sec, did you used to have a house on ATL with a fully blessed red 100 lrc suit on pedestals that was all 70s and 40 lmc pre-imbuing/shame loot?

Hey there, I'll have to take a look on the cloth. I'm still going through all of my banks and have been pleasantly surprised by what all I'm finding. I'll reach out if I find any of that particular hue.

I did have that suit for a period of time, it initially belonged to Wynn the Woeful, the original Treasure Trove Guildmaster. I want to say it was eventually sold off in pieces because no one wanted the entire suit. It was pretty awesome though.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home my Old Friend.

*Gives you a wink and raises his glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute*

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey there, I'll have to take a look on the cloth. I'm still going through all of my banks and have been pleasantly surprised by what all I'm finding. I'll reach out if I find any of that particular hue.

I did have that suit for a period of time, it initially belonged to Wynn the Woeful, the original Treasure Trove Guildmaster. I want to say it was eventually sold off in pieces because no one wanted the entire suit. It was pretty awesome though.
Ah was your house “The treasure trove” ?
Just know in it’s falling (if indeed that was yours) it gave back massively to the community, a lot of new/returning players got something and were helped hugely by it !

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah was your house “The treasure trove” ?
Just know in it’s falling (if indeed that was yours) it gave back massively to the community, a lot of new/returning players got something and were helped hugely by it !
I love hearing that. And thats is one of the reasons I always loved Idocs. I wasn't wronged by my house falling, it was all within game mechanics and I'm glad people had fun.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome home my Old Friend.

*Gives you a wink and raises his glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute*
NABIN! How are you old friend? Hope all is well! Lets crack a barrel of Rivendell vintage and drink to your health soon!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! I'm very happy to see that you're well.
WHOA, DRYZZID! There is a sight for sore eyes. Great to see you my friend!

Are all of you folks on Discord? Lets all connect. I want to make sure I keep my friends nice and close this go around.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WHOA, DRYZZID! There is a sight for sore eyes. Great to see you my friend!

Are all of you folks on Discord? Lets all connect. I want to make sure I keep my friends nice and close this go around.
Is your Discord info still the same? Hal says hello as well.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey hey!!
quite a few returning folks lately!

- Lykor of Catskills :)
I was hoping you'd pop up Lykor, seriously one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in this great game. Great to see you!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping you'd pop up Lykor, seriously one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in this great game. Great to see you!
Likewise friend! So where's this Rares Collector Discord? Add me!! Yalo#2006

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Likewise friend! So where's this Rares Collector Discord? Add me!! Yalo#2006
If there isn't one then we should definitely start one, the discord I was talking to Dryzz about is the Atlantic Role Play Community (ARPC). But lets start a rares discord, we can have real time conversations and talk about who smells the worst these days.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The truest of Legends, always return. Welcome back old friend.