• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Devs! Can you fix monsters following stealthed characters?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been training Barding in Destard. Only need to walk stealthed into the dungeon and the dragon(s) come to me and follow me everywhere. Seems to last forever. Can you stop this routine? It can get to the point revealing yourself is instant suicide.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its been this way for as long as i can remember. So i doubt they will be looking to fix it any time soon.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been training Barding in Destard. Only need to walk stealthed into the dungeon and the dragon(s) come to me and follow me everywhere. Seems to last forever. Can you stop this routine? It can get to the point revealing yourself is instant suicide.
They can smell you. It has always been this way.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can confirm, they reveal when close sometimes and if you re-hide they ignore that and chase you everywhere casting all the way.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if it matters but they do the same thing when you have honored yourself.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if possible make a summons follow you and go back in and they will retarget the summons and you are relieved.