• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey! Deco folks! Post some pics...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Or at least some locations. Getting your Christmas on? Let us know. There might be some great prizes! (disclaimer: prizes are not great)

Whether it is over all, just a theme, or even one thing... Let us see!

If you have troubles with pics surely you know some one that can.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give a 1 million gold to the winner. Kelmo of course chooses the best one.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If theres more then 15 Deco'd Houses....

Second Place Gets 500k

Third Place Gets 250k

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you keep your fountains from freezing.

J

Jaimes

How do you keep your fountains from freezing.
Salt in the water lowers the freezing point! (Although, it looks cold there... they must have had to add a LOT of salt into the water)

J

Jaimes

Oops I guess I posted too late.. antifreeze would work too of course :p

Edit: But it would also give the water an eerie blue tinge..

M

Mogluk

working on the orc christmas retreat... when I am done....meeb will need

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 white seeds growing hopes for White Cypress.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was planning on going all-out with my keep; especially now that I live in fel and can only use the ugly modern style trees. Maybe now I will put a little more effort into it.

Spree- I have one white seed growing. If it's a cypress, it's yours!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I was going to put up some christmas deco at the memorial building, but I can't seem to log in. =/

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wheres the deco'd houses! comme on people christmas is coming quick deco those houses! Wheres the X-mas spirit!! Don't you want those gold shillings in the bank!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yeah surely you all can do better than my dog peeing antifreeze in the snow.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx Luka.........*laughs at your pupdog peeing antifreeze in the snow* :)

I have YET to get started I guess I should ........get around to doing something decorative and holdiay festive.........besides too many parrots on me rooftop.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started to decorate my keep. Really, it's almost done. But then there was a tragic lockdown incident and I forgot to lock down the box of my Christmas stuff. I lost my trees, reindeer (that goodness I had already put out my sleigh), snowmen, wreaths, extra boxes, poinsettias, snowy trees, topiary trees, candles and snowflakes (no big loss there really, I never used them). :sad3: I can't finish decorating. I will post what I have, I guess.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let me look through my Junk box. I will see what I can come up with. I know I can spare a tree or two. I will try to get with you tomorrow evening or Monday.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, the xmas deco emergency has been resolved! Thank you Kat, RU, Jackhammer, and Petra!! I no longer need xmas deco! Well, I could probably still take some snowy trees and topiaries.

*EDIT* I redesigned. I posted the new design in another post, so I could bump the thread!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is the dead line? I don't like to start Christmas until the last moment, but i did make some Bears in real life this week when i find my camera il will post them.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rooftop Christmas!!

I am on the roof somewhere. I am not use the hiding skill. Who can find me??:lick:

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, no. That is a purple gaza mat I forgot to ax! (I used to it to get the sled up in the air)

C

ChumBucket

I think I see your hat... just south of the fountain, poking through the foliage... though I could be wrong.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You guys need to submit some of these to the deco contest I'm hosting (and yes, I'll have prizes available on Siege if you win).

Info can be found in the Homes and Castles forum, on UHall and at http://deco.girlgamer.net

Impressive stuff folks.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys need to submit some of these to the deco contest I'm hosting (and yes, I'll have prizes available on Siege if you win).

Info can be found in the Homes and Castles forum, on UHall and at http://deco.girlgamer.net

Impressive stuff folks.
Two entries from Siege. Make sure you vote!

Thank you for telling us about your contest Kayhynn.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can't resist a deco thread when I see one....and since it's considered spam to post it to every forum....well hehehe thanks for entering folks =)

Now come vote...no registration required.

http://deco.girlgamer.net

C

ChumBucket

Nope, i say thats him, wearing a hat, facing away from us.
lol... I thought that is what I said... hehe One tile south (not down) from the fountain, a tan (floppy?)hat above the green fern and the tips of the bulrush (i think?)plant.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Can't resist a deco thread when I see one....and since it's considered spam to post it to every forum....well hehehe thanks for entering folks =)

Now come vote...no registration required.

http://deco.girlgamer.net
Kay. You are invited to post any Deco contests you wish here on the the Siege forums. Some of us don't get out much...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house is sorta done but I can't find the rest of my Christmas stuff. Wonders if I turned it in. :blushing:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Kay. You are invited to post any Deco contests you wish here on the the Siege forums. Some of us don't get out much...
Sweet.

Well I give a teaser, we'll have a sweetheart's contest in February ^_^

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meh bleh...........I have not even begun to pixel world deco my home yet, which is unusual for me. I got so carried away with RL decorating cuz I had not done it the past few years since my mom passed .......that doing the rl house up just felt OVERDUE. :) So cuz of that and making tons of Christmas COOKIES yum........ pixel homes are kinda undone for Christmas atm.

I figure I will ... get around too it soon as I decide where to put TWO 18 18 homes together here cuz ifn I do in game christmas house deco...I want BOTH my crafter Siegers to have homes again here to DECO up. :)

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we got snow in the both the real and UO worlds now.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was pleasantly surprised to log in earlier to restock and found my Brit home surrounded by UO snow.

rl world here began with icy freezin rain this morning, I won't turn on all my yard lights.....cuz they will probably short out tonite. It is now pouring bleh rainy yucky..temp did go above freezing a bit ago. I may need an ark for my rl snow peeps outside though. :)