• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Hey can someone drop the new coranation thron gift off in my post box plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondered...

Was unable to attend..and pretty well think it sucks THAT YOU HAD TO BE THERE!!! jeezeee.. in real life u aint got to be there in person yet can still get a momento..........anyways if someone who grabbed half a dozen would like to donate one to the europa historical museum it would be gratefully appreciated and put on public display..

thankyou...only want one !!!! so dont you all drop one in together....[whatever]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taaaaa luppy....thats didnt take long..it will be displayed in the museum when i get time to update the time lines....

K

Kiminality

Really?
You've been selling off half the stuff you bullied people into donating/selling low to you, and you couldn't offer a few million for this?

Shall we see how long it take for you to be selling this donation for market price (und not a penny less!)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errrr... i did give a 2m donation thankyou very much ''mrs troll master'' !!!!!!!!!! and i do run a PUBLIC euopa historical museum whch kinda requres one of these!!!!! for everyones plessure ......so hey !!!f)))))))))))))))) off!!!

Oh and mrs troll master i have never sold anything thats been donated..and i certainly have never bought low ball...ive treid asking for low prices but always been ripped off in my eyes....so agin...TAKE YA TROLLING ELSEWERE THANKYOU VERY MUCH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.