• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Bob...

G

I dunno... Just does not have the same ring to it.

<blockquote><hr>

I am out of the office for a couple of days - Bob will be covering for me while I'm gone. Have a good weekend!

Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you have a good weekend too, Jeremy. See you soon. Bob, Good luck. *nods*

G

Smilin' Bob.

Oh Bob... how's the hiring spree going? With two devs out of five out on a honeymoon I think we need some backup!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL

Poor Bob...didn't we give him a new name? Something Hippie???

G

Hmm...I hope Jeremy's post isn't meant to be a challenge. A couple of days is way more time than we actually need to break Bob.

-Skylark

I

imported_Spiritless

EA are getting their own back for all the players' Bob parties on various shards over the years imo. :&lt; Now they're Bob-ing the whole lot of us!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe , you don't want to know what Bob stands for in Belgium...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Smilin' Bob.

Oh Bob... how's the hiring spree going? With two devs out of five out on a honeymoon I think we need some backup!

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't hire me.

G

I might. I bet Bob does not. My call is this thread. It has his name on it.

G

They should hire you, Spree. They would never be snowed in. You could fix their cars. The landscaping would be well kept. You would have folks around to answer all of your computer questions. A good fit I think.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you go to a party with friends you need to choose a "Bob". Thats the person who not allow to drink alcohol during the party. Bob is the one who brings everyone back home after the party.When the police pull you over and checks for alcohol. If the driver did not drink you might get a chance to get a Bob keychain from them.

Slogan roughly translated is. "Its a party when Bob drives".

Bob in Belgium.

F

Fayled Dhreams

quatloos ... or Quatloos?
hmmm ...

propose thy bet ...

Odds are against the posting ... so, realize your going "longshot" ...
Tis the weekend ... and he's merely "I am out of the office for a couple of days - Bob will be covering for me while I'm gone. "

covering ...
easily accomplished by doing nothing (personal prefered state {when any "uppers" covered for me} ...
Know what I mean ? )

Posting however ... *shrugs*

P

Paris_Hilton

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno... Just does not have the same ring to it.

<blockquote><hr>

I am out of the office for a couple of days - Bob will be covering for me while I'm gone. Have a good weekend!

Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you have a good weekend too, Jeremy. See you soon. Bob, Good luck. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob

Bob

Bob

Bob Bob

Or

Ann.

Bob Bob Bob

Bob Bob Or Ann

Bob Or Ann?

I dunno I think it's kind of catchy.

F

Fayled Dhreams

oooo .... A bold bond like move ...
(2-3 q usually has been a limit ...)
*looks to the pit boss*

*nods*

DONE !

Runs to midnight zulu 10 mar ...?
longer? (favors you)
Till Jeremy's next post?(fair terminus ... regardless)

*hides the greed in eyes*

J

J0KING

Good ole bob... never met me anybody that didnt like Bob...

Good Luck Bob

I

imported_SavageSP

Bob from Mod Temps?

Bob Bob Bob! he gets all the good Jobs!

G

Well I hope Jeremy has a good time.... Meanwhile I'm left to ponder..... Just who is this "bob"..... and does this Bob really exist..... or is that just a ploy so as not to spread mass panic????