• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey badfish heres that pic you wanted

• Thread starter uoplayerguy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uoplayerguy

heres your pic bad fish im bad at posting pics so you might wanna just click the link then click the picture then raw image and zoom :)

your on a necro mage im on a necro taming mage NOT USING A PET because were guilded so necro mage vs necro mage i dont got med or resis and this is what happens?

http://***********/view.php?pic=2z598xg&s=5

http://i43.***********/2z598xg.jpg

A

AZRIA

No excuses , I died that day. However , I was at work , on a laptop (playing around) not actually trying to kill one another. You were red-lined multiple times which I backed off from killing you. You however , did decide to take a kill shot on a decent dump.

So now , with that being said. Pure mage duel , any day :)

I would have posted the pic of you declining that offer in game. But you aren't that important to waste any more time on :)

Oh btw , where is the "tons" of times you killed me pics ?

That is the only time it's ever happened :)

U

uoplayerguy

il post the rest of those pics later today when i get some time, after that im done with your pathetic self

U

uoplayerguy

http://i40.***********/a0jjfp.jpg

once again me on a necro taming mage without using pets againts your necro mage so necro mage vs necro mage except i dont got med or resist no pots either? no excuses

U

uoplayerguy

please do you really think im scared to pure mage fight you lets see i killed you many times on a necro taming mage without using pets no med no resis you do the math do you really think you can touch me pure mage.............. NO

U

uoplayerguy

No excuses , I died that day. However , I was at work , on a laptop (playing around) not actually trying to kill one another. You were red-lined multiple times which I backed off from killing you. You however , did decide to take a kill shot on a decent dump.

So now , with that being said. Pure mage duel , any day :)

I would have posted the pic of you declining that offer in game. But you aren't that important to waste any more time on :)

Oh btw , where is the "tons" of times you killed me pics ?

That is the only time it's ever happened :)

no excuses eh? well then why do you list all of your excuses afterwards :)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Is that what that is? I was gonna ask how to make Uoassit show the pots icon thing. Or did you customize UO assist?

U

uoplayerguy

umm thats not an illegal 3rd party program thats uoassist buddy, thanks

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hey how do you get the pot symbols? Is that a new version of UOassist?

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense care bare but you are not a very good necro or pure mage!!! Sorry buddy but there is to much fact in what I say.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm thats not an illegal 3rd party program thats uoassist buddy, thanks
lol look in the top right corner of the pic its got the razor symbol. he even tryed to cut out the bottum on the screen of his mini bar off. but the razor symbol in the corner

O

onthefifty

It says the name of the TPP In the f'in screen shot, you dink. :loser:

HA HA HA HA, CARE BEAR WAS PWND. :dunce:

reminded me of will ferrel's line in Wedding crasher during the sky diver sequence '' what an idiot''

Buwhaahahhahaha

U

uoplayerguy

No offense care bare but you are not a very good necro or pure mage!!! Sorry buddy but there is to much fact in what I say.
AZRIA must not be very good either :/ btw ender dont make me post my shots of owning your faces 2v5 the two being me you die a lot to me outnumber, im sure azria appreciates you slobbing on his wang piece defending him on boards tho :/

U

uoplayerguy

lol look in the top right corner of the pic its got the razor symbol. he even tryed to cut out the bottum on the screen of his mini bar off. but the razor symbol in the corner

I added the icon your talking about in paint..... def not razor :)

M

Mr Moosestache

Oh my God Beretta! Get over it already, it's Gillette. Who cares? A lot of people I know use it. It's a free UOA (Though it can do a lot more). I don't like it personally, but I'm used to UOA. There is so much evidence against you, why are you even trying to fight it? These people telling you it's Gillette, have probably played free servers as well. So this may come to a shock to you, but they know what Gilletter looks like. Exactly, like your screenshot actually. The pot symbols, the resists, the guy who is q'ued to last target being purple, and the Gillette icon in the top right corner (Why would you make an icon for a screenshot? Are you seriously that hard up for an excuse?) all SCREAM Gillette. Just give it up already.

U

uoplayerguy

Oh my God Beretta! Get over it already, it's Razor. Who cares? A lot of people I know use it. It's a free UOA (Though it can do a lot more). I don't like it personally, but I'm used to UOA. There is so much evidence against you, why are you even trying to fight it? These people telling you it's Razor, have probably played free servers as well. So this may come to a shock to you, but they know what Razor looks like. Exactly, like your screenshot actually. The pot symbols, the resists, the guy who is q'ued to last target being purple, and the Razor icon in the top right corner (Why would you make an icon for a screenshot? Are you seriously that hard up for an excuse?) all SCREAM Razor. Just give it up already.

cuz this isnt about my potions its about me killins some guy

U

uoplayerguy

well everyone as of now im done with this thread good luck posting me more messages! maybe il hear about them one day, or perhaps we will meet again in another thread one day......

O

onthefifty

Actually this post is not about you killing somebody but more about the fact that you had to cheat to be able to compete. that means you don't have enough skill to do it in a legitimate fashion. it means your not a good pvp'r.

it also means your of questionable intelligence that you don't have enough sense to post a screenshot that would hide your cheats.

:loser:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually this post is not about you killing somebody but more about the fact that you had to cheat to be able to compete. that means you don't have enough skill to do it in a legitimate fashion. it means your not a good pvp'r.

it also means your of questionable intelligence that you don't have enough sense to post a screenshot that would hide your cheats.

:loser:
Ouch... thats gotta sting a little.

V

Vortimer

Im 98.2% sure that he could do the same without using razor and using uoa.

like moosey poo said razor is a free uo assist but has a few cool extras. Nothing that really imbalances gameplay in your favor. I was just pointing out that he had razor.... i dont care that he uses it tho

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im 98.2% sure that he could do the same without using razor and using uoa.

like moosey poo said razor is a free uo assist but has a few cool extras. Nothing that really imbalances gameplay in your favor. I was just pointing out that he had razor.... i dont care that he uses it tho

Those who claim it's a "Free UOA" haven't dug into the complexity & raw advantage that **** has in PVP.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK...
1. Please all the posters above remove the program name from your posts, we all know what it is, but rules are rules.
2. I'm not removing the thread... if people cheat - let it be known, service to the community and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.