• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Herpes

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this girl gave me herpes.

I punched myself in the nuts about 30 times and awoke cured.

Caution: Zebra crossing pancake.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How did you find the little things?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'll go back to my old standby for something to do, get naked (in game) and put as much gold as you can carry and still be able to run. then go through the moongate to minoc fel, and try to run to the southern end of the continent without losing your gold.

N

northwoodschopper

so is this how yew got all infected some years ago before ML?

S

slavoie

Wow its the weekend, how has this survived so long....

Great cure though, I will have to try that next time....

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow its the weekend, how has this survived so long....

Great cure though, I will have to try that next time....
must be the holiday. everyone's partying. well guess not everyone lol as it's been moved

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So today the herpes came back.

I decided to give em to my friends cats... all 4 of em.

He isn't too happy, and I can't say we're friends any more :*(

M

mutau

Next to Pacem's religious topic/rant, your thread is 2nd highest viewed on the first page! and only 1 word brought them all in.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So today the herpes came back.

I decided to give em to my friends cats... all 4 of em.

He isn't too happy, and I can't say we're friends any more :*(
Just wait til you get nasal herpes. That's right herpes in your nose. I almost died of herpes in early 98 and every now and again it surfaces from some dark recess in my body to infect one of my many orifices.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wait til you get nasal herpes. That's right herpes in your nose. I almost died of herpes in early 98 and every now and again it surfaces from some dark recess in my body to infect one of my many orifices.
I heard Eastern Asiatic Island shards got these, when will middle north american regional servers offer nasal herpes?
I get sick of them getting stuff we don't.:eyes:

M

mutau

fyi. the term "jap" is a racial slur that was used heavily during the WWII era against people of Japanese ethnicity. Please use caution to NOT use that word in Stratics. It is an offending word. if you have to abbreviate Japanese, use JPN or JP or just spell out the word. Thanks.

You may want to edit your post before you get busted for it.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contaminated with herpes, day 32:

I awoke this morning after dreaming an amazing adventure with my soulmate. We were walking on the beach, pantless but with tiedye tshirts that said "2004 Bass Fishing Championship Team Challange Extreme Edition Platinum". Something about that shirt just has badass & hung like a horse written all over it, so I started to strut like there was no tomorrow. I was getting this amazing look from everyone, you know, that look that says "man, that dude is crazy like Swazey"... But who were they looking at? Me? Or was it my soulmate... John.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're just a herpes wannabe. Imagine going without food for a month, cause your mouth is covered in sores. Without food for a month except the custard that you drink and then sick back up again watching the yellow goodness flushing out of your nostrils.
That's real herpes.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're just a herpes wannabe. Imagine going without food for a month, cause your mouth is covered in sores. Without food for a month except the custard that you drink and then sick back up again watching the yellow goodness flushing out of your nostrils.
That's real herpes.
kinda hot.

when can we meet up?