• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) herllo i am molohka

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once i was a lonely man, i jhad no friends atall .but the i met a beautiful woman. the msot beautfil in the alnd. her name is..... AMBER WITCH. this psot is dedecated to her fpr she freed me from thjebonds of my soluitude and delicered me onto society. I LOVE YUOU AMBER WITCH. plaees note that i lvoey uo in the platonic sense onyl. i also love super ken and maam faith. m ygoodwill exetnsds to teh entirelyu of baja under certain circsutmances. righg now i am FILLED IWTH LOVE but tromrorrow my well may have run dry. OH BAJA OH BAJA MY LVOE.

yours sincerely

molokha shefri

PS - YOU SAVED YM LFIE

PPS - i want to marry eauch and evryone of you but ESPEICALLY super ken

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just because i cannot stanf up does nto mean i am drunk

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not have the opportunity to log on to Stratics much but when I do, it's always fun to see a post from you. Thank you for the chuckles as they brighten up my day. Keep them coming and I hope all is well in your world. *deep curtsey*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Molokha,

Know that each and every day that you are loved and greatly missed. As Mama Faith said you brighten our days. Your wit, intelligence, creativeness and humor are unmatched.

*once again lays a blanket over the sleeping Molokha and leaves a hangover remedy with a glass on water on the nightstand*

Sweet Dreams Molokha.

*leaves and closes the door*

*comes back in to leave a puke basin near the head of the bed and leaves the roon*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bursts into the room with a piano accordion*

HALLOOOOOOOO MOLOKHA

I LERNT A NEW SONG

*starts squeezing away at top volume*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend