• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heritage Quest – Human to Elf

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy - I am running a character through the Elven Heritage Quest. I have completed all of the bub quests and confirmed with Darius. He says the only piece I am missing is Arielle – The Joys of Life. I have gone to Arielle in Tram and Fel and the only quest she wants to give me is the one for the Spellweaving quest (killing reapers).

Is this quest chain broken? Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Elf Quest.PNG

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did you click on her or just accept the first quest? Sometimes you have to keep clicking their status bar until the right quest appears.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you click on her or just accept the first quest? Sometimes you have to keep clicking their status bar until the right quest appears.
Yep - I clicked on her multiple times. I have tried accepting the first quest and then clicking for the second. I have resigned the first quest and tried clicking to see if there are others.... no joy.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hmm I went to her on Pacific and got Joys of Life the first time I clicked on her. Are you working spellweaving too? Or maybe on your shard it is bugged.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm I went to her on Pacific and got Joys of Life the first time I clicked on her. Are you working spellweaving too? Or maybe on your shard it is bugged.
I tried on a different character, same server and got the quest. It appears it is specific to one character (for me).

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you think about to cancel the wrong quest?
There was nothing in my quest log indicating I was on the quest. But when I received the advice to either cancel the top level quest (again not in my quest log) or accept and complete the reaper quest for Arielle, I chose the latter.