• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Here's a Sampire Tunic Idea....

• Thread starter a gargish zombie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

a gargish zombie

Bramble Coat
Self Repair 3
Hit Point Increase 4
Luck 150
Reflect Physical Damage 25%
Defense Chance Increase 15%
Physical Resist 10%
Fire Resist 8%
Cold Resist 7%
Poison Resist 8%
Energy Resist 7%
Strength Requirement 95

Fey Leggings
Hit Point Increase 6
Defense Chance Increase 20%
Physical Resist 12%
Fire Resist 8%
Cold Resist 7%
Poison Resist 4%
Energy Resist 19%
Mage Armor
Strength Requirement 60
Durability 255

I know that there are a lot of Elf Sampires out there. I was wondering about building around Bramble Coat and Stormgrip. I realize you are dropping 2 HPI but you are adding one thing that could potentially be helpful- Luck. The Resists are pretty close other than Energy, but every suit I have built so far exceeds the 75 Energy resist anyhow. Plus, 25% Reflect is always pretty nice, I just wonder if you get a return for reflect on a sampire- anyone know? Want another benefit? You could actually use special woods and get another mod like say 5% HCI or HPR2.

Discussions?

C

Connor_Graham

Isn't Bramble Coat considered an artifact item and thus can't have additional mods added to it from special wood types?

A

a gargish zombie

You are correct! I misread when I was looking at it. Was looking at Darkwood Chest being able to have the additional properties. Still, this would be an option if you didn't want to wear the Fey Leggings.

Still a viable option though with the added luck.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv just been concidering dropping my fey legs and only actually loosing 5DCI but gaining 4 mods [as i can max my str on braclet instead of extra DCI so no need for the hpi]

Looking at the tunic now i could drop the fey, gain 10DCI [instead of loosing 5], ill loose 8 stamina but im gaining it from imbued legs and still free up the dci on my braclet along with adding 3 maxed mods to my suite.

Thanks for bringing bramble coat to my attention :)

Thunderz

J

[JD]

If you make a faction sampire (which you should , much better versions of arties) you can get faction earrings to allow humans to wear elf armor and bramble coat.

How are you 'gaining 10 dci'?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually thought about trying the bramble coat just recently, but I don't have the taint to make it. It has fewer resists than heart of the lion, but the luck is pretty nice. I've been fighting Medusa a lot and I think taking a small hit in the resists would barely be noticeable during the fight. Have you made the bramble coat yet? Do you know if it can be imbued?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you make a faction sampire (which you should , much better versions of arties) you can get faction earrings to allow humans to wear elf armor and bramble coat.

How are you 'gaining 10 dci'?
I have 15 more than i need, so i was going to try dropping the fey legs for an imbued pair with 6 mods on them. so i would of been 5 dci down, but if i pick up the bramble i will have 10 more than i need so i can drop it off my braclet and the hci off as it will also be on the legs. I'll gain 8 mods in total but loose 2 from tunic, but with the "rearangement" it will put me at 150 str 150 dex 150 hp 188 stamina 70 mana.

Thats what im still looking into, how much work ill have to do to keep the faction artis as iv never pvp'd before!

Thunderz

S

Stupid Miner

What a pity... if this could be crafted with special wood types, it'd be a great tunic. As it is now, I'd have to pass.