• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

here we go again...

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PAtched my client now all i get is the message " Couldn't connect to ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments"

G

Are you running a firewall and have you gotten a dialogue to update the permissions of the new client build?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
firewall is currently turned off trying to access the gmae

G

Hrm that would have been my first guess.

I did lose connection trying to log in the first time (just got the COnnection Lost message), but logged in the second try just fine.

G

I've logged in multiple times, on both accounts w/o issues.

Hope you can connect soon! =)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get the same thing. Turn On your firewall and have it accept UO's new update. It works for me every time.

edit: I use ZoneAlarm primarily.

C

Connor_Graham

I've logged in and out several times myself. Just tried it again and had no problems aside from the normal UOA message that tells me I got a new patch from UO....

You'd think they'd figure out we already knew that....