• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) ***HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS*** For the Catskills Community Winter Holiday Home Decorating Contest

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
We had 8 Entries, 3 Winners, and 1 really good time touring all the lovely decorated homes.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and spent their time creating new memories and joy.

Reference this post for more details
CATSKILLS COMMUNITY WINTER HOLIDAY HOME DECORATING CONTEST & TOUR

The First Prize of 100 Million Gold went to (WHO IS WONKY PIZZA?) and their home Black Rain Castle
upload_2018-1-4_0-50-57.png

The Second Prize of 50 Million Gold went to Foxie and her house the Magik Academy
upload_2018-1-4_0-27-50.png

Third Prize of 25 Million Gold went to @Aedon Durreah and his home the Knight's Rest Tavern
upload_2018-1-4_0-52-48.png

The following 5 Pictures are the Runner-Ups in no particular order. Each won a 2017 Holiday Gift Token
upload_2018-1-3_22-36-37.png
upload_2018-1-4_0-57-35.png
upload_2018-1-4_1-14-0.png
upload_2018-1-4_1-14-57.png
upload_2018-1-4_1-16-20.png

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the spirit of Community which this competition fostered, I have asked that the prize for the Knights Rest be donated to the Moonglow Zoo. It is my hope that we can restore the zoo to its former glory so that the community as a whole can enjoy it. My thanks again to those that worked hard to pull this together.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Does he know any good Exorcists? I believe Daeny needs one to get Neira out of the Castle