• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Here a question I am asking over that the UO.COM forums

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a EJ account I been letting my grandson play it does not have high seas nor time of legends can it be upgraded but remain endless journey as I hate to say it my grandson can like something for a month or two then walk away and I hate to have a account activated only to have it turned off and wait another 120 days till it can go EJ again. I want him to enjoy the game with all we do.

Anyone else have a clue about the answers? Can the account be upgraded without losing the EJ status?

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello,

Yes. My account is currently subscribed BUT before that, I upgraded my EJ account to High Seas and Times of Legends, and it stayed EJ without any penalty or the 120 days lockout time.

Also I had no problem with accessing the High Seas and Times of Legends contents with EJ after I upgraded.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it can. I have an EJ made to mess with different PvP templates. I upgraded it with ToL for mastery usage. Works fine, now if I only enjoyed PvP I might actually play it instead of leaving it sit untouched since last year.