• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hera..I got 2 words for you :mad:

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am glad you guys enjoyed it! Wish more could have made it, but it was a blast watching everyone. We had fun all day. I think even Just a Toon was having a BLAST!!! LOL. Just wanted to show us trammies have love for everyone, not just other trammies. :grouphug: Thank you for taking care of me out there, even if a few RC got me. Now to take my last baby to her first day of school... :(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was impressed by how many people WAKA can field.

99% of the shard must be in WAKA now.

...... i just wanna know who queen mum is in waka!!!

it was fun, i haven't seen that many people in fel at the same place in a long time.

i was a little disappointed that 2 of the pvp guilds needed the crutch of placing houses right there.
would have been a lot more fun and interesting with everyone out in the field instead of reveal robots and field robots hiding in the houses and people running scared into the house whenever they went 1v1 with someone.

but it was fun non the less.
and faction guards?

another crutch.

next time we should get the EM to place a house somewhere in the middle of T2A so no one can gate or recall in and no other houses could be placed around it.
have the community donate to it, then once its full, set a date and pull the pin and let everyone scramble!

but yes, Hera that was some good thinking and a lot of fun.

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea of doing it again, and maybe getting the ems involved. As long as the shard adds to the donations and its not a bunch of em stuff, I don't see why it couldn't work. All we would do is have the ems drop the house, maybe spawn up a few monsters to add to the chaos (and no I am not talking 5 million hp monsters either, Sangria :) ) I hope more people will try to get involved if we do it again at some point. I really don't mind doing fel events, I even enjoyed going and watching fight club, maybe one day they will attempt them again with the cooperation of some guild leaders to wrangle in their more disruptive members. I know I have a lot of respect for the waka that made an effort to try to keep me healed/cured and even pulled back from fielding the bridge when I asked them to so that other people had a fair chance to at least get in. I was trying to allow everyone a chance to at least see it fall. Maybe the next HOC some pvpers can come and talk to Sangria about some sort of event. As for the finder of the book...sure wish I knew your main cause I am not sure I am buying the whole super stealther getting in past all those poison fields rolleyes:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was impressed by how many people WAKA can field.

99% of the shard must be in WAKA now.

...... i just wanna know who queen mum is in waka!!!

it was fun, i haven't seen that many people in fel at the same place in a long time.

i was a little disappointed that 2 of the pvp guilds needed the crutch of placing houses right there.
would have been a lot more fun and interesting with everyone out in the field instead of reveal robots and field robots hiding in the houses and people running scared into the house whenever they went 1v1 with someone.

but it was fun non the less.
and faction guards?

another crutch.

next time we should get the EM to place a house somewhere in the middle of T2A so no one can gate or recall in and no other houses could be placed around it.
have the community donate to it, then once its full, set a date and pull the pin and let everyone scramble!

but yes, Hera that was some good thinking and a lot of fun.

Waka had on 20 I think at the max. We can field the numbers if we have the people on. 98% of the time..we have around 10 peeps in vent at most. We all just do not play at the same time. Some play mornings/day and others play nights. Glad to know Sonoma had fun with it.

I will agree. The houses were lame. The guards were more a deterent to keep cop from running in/out of the city. Keep the fight in the field and not in a GZ.

I was saddened that no more than 3-4 COP showed up.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guards were there for exactly what BM said..keep it in the field and not in town.

Personally, I did not see anyone running into the houses at all. All the folks kept to the field. COP leanred very quickly that the house they placed was a death trap, so I didn't see anyone in there at all after killing some in there earlier.

The WAKA house was just there to rcv the loot, nothing else.