• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hemisphere, what happened to your rares sale?

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, as title sais.
I am interested in some items and I even icq you, but no response

What happened to the sale? Is it over yet? If not, could we get an update please?

G

Hey Esmeralda...

Probably what happened last year when he posted all these items for sale, a sale was never completed.... Or he got a buyout from a single buyer and isnt informing anyone, although I find that unlikely...

The reason i placed no bid this time was that no items at all were sold last time the items came up for grabs, after a week long auction... And he will come back in a few weeks and redo it again..

G

As far as i know he still has alot of the stuff left for sale but im not sure what as i know he has sold quite a few pieces this time.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

I'm not claiming to be a Hemi-expert, but .. Well this kinda is how it always goes isn't it.
He makes the list, some items get sold. He has enough cash again now,
so ... It's kinda easy for him to get bored of the whole auction-thing.
So he just stopts responding to any question about it :|

Let's also not forget the paypall-scam. I wouldn't be all too motivated to go on with the sales after that either

I'd suggest you wait till next year

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn!
And I was sooooo after those woodcurls *sighs*
Anyone got some for sale?

I checked his boxes at former umbra gifts&supplies yesterday, and more than half of the items are still there.
He got scammed through paypal? Eeeek!
If this is the reason, then no wonder that he doesn´t continue selling

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Congiac, unfortunatley I´m not that wealthy atm, to purchase rares and char transfers *sighs*

Ah well, thanks again for enlighten me here!
I guess I just have to wait if Hemi will continue selling.

G

im sure he will. just give him a call or failing that give trevelyan a call