• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

helpful

S

SUPRsalad

sooo, i was super bored this morning, and I made a 'freecreditreport.com' profile, and... actually.. It WAS as easy as the annoying commercial makes it seem, and every bit as helpful. . . Pretty snazzy, you should try it out.
I'm at 735 and nothing bad on my report! joy.

E

Eyes of Origin

sooo, i was super bored this morning, and I made a 'freecreditreport.com' profile, and... actually.. It WAS as easy as the annoying commercial makes it seem, and every bit as helpful. . . Pretty snazzy, you should try it out.
I'm at 735 and nothing bad on my report! joy.
missing uo yet? ;)

M

MasterP

Yeah but the 12$ or what ever a month is kinda lame. Also when you go to cancel it and some guy or gal with a strong middle eastern accent say why do you want to cancel this. Ohh if you dont cancel we will lower your payment to 3$ for the next 6 months...It really annoys me. Pfft us gov wonders why there is so much identity theft and people in America out of jobs.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every consumer is entitled to a FREE copy of their credit report once a year. You can go to annualcreditreport.com - You can pull all 3 bureaus at once or you can pull just one and then monitor your credit by pulling the 2nd bureau a few months later.