• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

The Wanderer

I need some advice regarding plants.
What plants give red leaves
What plants give orange leaves
What plants do we cross pollinate to get wwhite seeds?
I have looked at the uo.com site but not very informative so now I am begging for help on here
Thanking you all in anticipation

T

The Wanderer

WILDSTAR!!!!!!!! I love you forever I did a search for plants on stratics and did not get anything. This is awesome
Thank you so so so so much

T

The Wanderer

Thank you so much also , this is all so useful and i really appreciate your help
hugs

I

imported_Tina Small

Here's a tip to help you not waste time or potions if you're raising plants just to get white or black seeds. On the Reproduction gump for a plant you will see a pair of numbers on the center right side (e.g., 1/5) of the gump. The color of this pair of numbers indicates the color of the seeds that you will get from that plant after it is cross-pollinated or it self-pollinates. If you got lucky and the seeds are going to be white or black, these numbers will change to white or black and ALL of the seeds the plant produces will be that color.

When I was doing a lot of plant-growing and cross-pollinating, it seemed like I got most of my white and black seeds when I was cross-pollinating red and blue plants to get purple plants. I never did get any from plants that had self-pollinated. Probably was just random chance that it happened that way, but thought I'd pass that info along in case you want to see if it helps.