• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help

Nous

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all, Maybe someone can help me. I haven't been able to access my two accounts for months now. One I know i have totally lost (I think). I had a castle on one account and a Luna vendor house on the other. I believe that my castle has dropped. I cant make a payment because the system keeps telling me that my passwords are no good. When I go to "Forgot password" it tells me that there is an error. I just cant get in. I have tried many times. No one to talk to on UO. Tried emails but nothing helped. Can anyone advice me pls. TY

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, Maybe someone can help me. I haven't been able to access my two accounts for months now. One I know i have totally lost (I think). I had a castle on one account and a Luna vendor house on the other. I believe that my castle has dropped. I cant make a payment because the system keeps telling me that my passwords are no good. When I go to "Forgot password" it tells me that there is an error. I just cant get in. I have tried many times. No one to talk to on UO. Tried emails but nothing helped. Can anyone advice me pls. TY
You should try posting this in the UHall for a better response. You posted in the contest forum which is basically not used or visited. Here is a link:

http://community.stratics.com/forums/uhall.35/