• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP !!!

W

WCK565

1. Where is the " Experimental room " its my next step in the puzzel quest and I cant find it :rant2:....

2. Lucky coins ... what drops these and where is this Fountain I am suppose to throw them in .....

Thx for ur help

T

Tay M'real

1. Where is the " Experimental room " its my next step in the puzzel quest and I cant find it :rant2:....

2. Lucky coins ... what drops these and where is this Fountain I am suppose to throw them in .....

Thx for ur help
1. it's in the room with the undead - between the sparkles in the middle of the West wall - double click - walls will move

2. not sure

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from where you are now, go out past the bloodworms and over the long bridge, into the undead room .... on the west side you will see three alcoves, and in the center one on the back wall is a hidden door

fountain for the lucky coin, which can be dropped by anything in the Underworld or the Abyss (not sure about overland Ter Mur) is out past the goblins by Navrey's lair