• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! working parry from 105 am stuck

A

Alok

I am at 105.4 parry tryed pits with chain mail armor and a mace wep. I am a 120 fencer, can u do sheep or something so I can take more on and have less damag? or whats the trick?

O

Omega Blue

What I do is get self repair armor pieces with high physical resist and an Aegis(which is also a self repair shield) and head to ilsh(spirituality moongate) and get surrounded by a bunch of harpies. set a macro to heal yourself as you will be getting hit a lot. That's how i get my toons to 120. Hope this helps.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I do is get self repair armor pieces with high physical resist and an Aegis(which is also a self repair shield) and head to ilsh(spirituality moongate) and get surrounded by a bunch of harpies. set a macro to heal yourself as you will be getting hit a lot. That's how i get my toons to 120. Hope this helps.
Yes I would do sheep. Attack them all and just make sure you disengage and aren't damagin any.

Get a darkwood bloodwood suit because of the high HPR or any bloodwood armor would help. With imbueing actually any pieces that have HPR on them would suit your needs. Bracelet of Health, Totem of the Void, and Voice of the Fallen King all have good HPR.

For a fencer gonna want a butcher knife. Yes a swords weapon....this way you will be hit more often and your Parry skill will come into check. Swordsman have to use daggers (Fencing weapon) when trying to raise the skill...

Look up Parry on the Warrior Forum if you need more information and I'm sure others will be willing to help and there have been some other threads on the subject.