• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Using Vendors and Barkeeps in house design.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I finally am able to decorate the Llamas first keep design winner. I saw people using vendors in some designs so I would like some input as to how I can incorporate more of them in mine.

First I will show my floors in EC. Then I will show specific areas. I left room to add more things. Usually I just clutter the house up.

upload_2018-12-28_0-7-51.png upload_2018-12-28_0-8-49.png upload_2018-12-28_0-9-18.png upload_2018-12-28_0-10-35.png

First floor. I have none. I could put people sitting at the table but I want something more creative.

Kitchen and armor room. What can I put here? A chef by the oven is obvious. How can I make it so a person is working in the armor room? What would look more original in the Kitchen?

upload_2018-12-28_0-15-13.png

Second Floor. I could put some people playing games at the tables, people at the bar. But again, thats too easy.
I have Antonio Vivaldi at the Harpsicord. A fortune teller with an ask and answer ball. A bartender. Blackbeard assessing his booty in his office.

What else could go here?

upload_2018-12-28_0-21-1.png

Third floor is the living quarters.

I would like a child playing here in their room. How do i make one look like a child?
Maybe a gardener watering the plants?
upload_2018-12-28_0-25-17.png

Here I have the lady of the house taking a bath.
upload_2018-12-28_0-27-20.png

Any ideas as to what could go in the bedroom?
upload_2018-12-28_0-29-10.png

And here? Just people at the table...
upload_2018-12-28_0-30-2.png

Roof
It is full of statues so we put Peter fishing on the Dock. I wanted to make a wader fisherman but we couldnt get him to sink in the water. We are working on the roof. The chests and boxes are temporary.

Anything else I can put here?
upload_2018-12-28_0-35-57.png

Thanks for any ideas!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure where you would fit it, but some years ago I set up an artist, with easel. On the easel I had the green lady painting from fishing mibs, facing him in a magincia throne I had a seated vendor wearing a plain dress the same colour as the one in the painting. Sorry, I can't find the picture.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a real good job, i hope dev fix the bug with chairs and such :(

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For a kid...Place a floor of pavers (or gozas for carpet) down in room, stand on it, place vendor wearing long skirt. Raise all pavers (or gozas) that will amke the skirt become shorter. Might have to use leave house option as your head will be hitting roof if you try to leave. come back and add rest of deeds. or work your way out of room while placing things. I'll help you @Pawain if that didn't make sense. :D