• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help with the guilds

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IM Not new to PVP just not any good at it, but I got a newb question for all you "gods of the cor por" out there. Is there a site, or can someone list for me, a even somewhat up to date list of which guilds are pals with which?
I only ask because, as i have said im not very good at the PVP but i give it a shot, and as i try to stay in fel ( born and raised) I try to get some of those cool guy arties that all of you cool cats got from the spawns, however as I start to work one I get a few runners through the gates and "bam" before 2 min is up a super guild rolls thru crushing little ol me solo.
Now i say the guild rolls thru, sometimes its few and sometimes full force, but I see a guild or two that arent in the fight healing the studs or fielding me ( im not sure why they field me, do they get a reward for their part in crushing the meek?).

Latest lesson: WOWZ and FPD are pals, but didnt know before a bout an hour ago that {x} was in their pocket too

S

Sir Achilles

IM Not new to PVP just not any good at it, but I got a newb question for all you "gods of the cor por" out there. Is there a site, or can someone list for me, a even somewhat up to date list of which guilds are pals with which?
I only ask because, as i have said im not very good at the PVP but i give it a shot, and as i try to stay in fel ( born and raised) I try to get some of those cool guy arties that all of you cool cats got from the spawns, however as I start to work one I get a few runners through the gates and "bam" before 2 min is up a super guild rolls thru crushing little ol me solo.
Now i say the guild rolls thru, sometimes its few and sometimes full force, but I see a guild or two that arent in the fight healing the studs or fielding me ( im not sure why they field me, do they get a reward for their part in crushing the meek?).

Latest lesson: WOWZ and FPD are pals, but didnt know before a bout an hour ago that {x} was in their pocket too

(X) is not with us, we kill them, they kill us....

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
look guys im not trying to start any crap but, achilles ask your pal rai. today in champ spawn i came rolling solo and a few wowz and a few fpd where supported by x. any who, im just trying to put together some survival skills for when my bro and i try our hands in the fight so we can develop some ttp's for a dungeon creep.
anyone know of a place that has an "unofficial" list? i like all you guys just not enought to keep giving my hard earned insuance money to your greedy butts

S

Sir Achilles

doesnt really matter either way. you guy fought together last night and again today. but you guys have worked together. no biggie.
(X) raided us at Fire dungeon before CRB did last night, i wouldn't really call that helping each other, maybe you saw something i didn't though.

G

Gowron

look guys im not trying to start any crap but, achilles ask your pal rai. today in champ spawn i came rolling solo and a few wowz and a few fpd where supported by x. any who, im just trying to put together some survival skills for when my bro and i try our hands in the fight so we can develop some ttp's for a dungeon creep.
anyone know of a place that has an "unofficial" list? i like all you guys just not enought to keep giving my hard earned insuance money to your greedy butts
Just for an initial thing, check the guilds under "MyUO". They'll show the alliances that are standing. It's not totally solid as alliances seem more often than not unofficial agreements which also seem to be rather fluid and situation dependent. I've been having a difficult time figuring out who's who in the zoo myself.

Then again, Fel is more of a hobby to me than a "UO occupation".

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for an initial thing, check the guilds under "MyUO". They'll show the alliances that are standing. It's not totally solid as alliances seem more often than not unofficial agreements which also seem to be rather fluid and situation dependent. I've been having a difficult time figuring out who's who in the zoo myself.

Then again, Fel is more of a hobby to me than a "UO occupation".
Fell is my UO occupation. WOOT! :danceb:

But as someone said..

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_6.html

Thats chessy, click the guild and check allies. Sometimes it updates everyday, sometimes once a week. Its random really.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arch Magus Re: help with the guilds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is that you Milkbone?

yea bro tis me the treat that wont rot your teeth lol