• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with stealthing/bard t hunter

• Thread starter †PaRaDoX†
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

†PaRaDoX†

im gonna go
100 magery
100 lp and switch out with 100 cartography when i need
110 music
115 provo
115 peacing
85 hide
85 stealth

What would be the best way to set up my stats im set up to go to 250

J

Jermosh

im gonna go
100 magery
110 music
115 provo
115 peacing
85 hide
85 stealth

Whats your need for stealthing? If its functional need, there really is none. If its a RP thing, then it looks good, but you will have problems with lvl6s possibly.

F

Fink

im gonna go
100 magery
110 music
115 provo
115 peacing
85 hide
85 stealth

Go with as much int as you can, put the rest in str.

You'll only need 80 stealth if you're using mage armour. I'd suggest getting 50 stealth and shadow dancers+burglar's bandanna. You really won't use stealth when doing maps, though, precasting invis is often enough for getting around.

Go for 100 hiding if you can manage. It's not something you want to fail plus at gm you don't have to break line of sight if you're 8+ tiles away.

I'd drop peace for discord, and use confusion blast pots if you really need to area peace. Discord will make it much easier to manage your provokes and greatly increases your ability to kill in general. Try and put as much into your bard skills as possible as they're your primary offence/defence.

I'd jewel up magery to about 115 for reliable EV's etc. EV's are good to have on standby for when chest guardians spawn while you're looting, if only as decoys. If you can buff magery without using a book, get one of the -0 mage weapons (staff of pyros/magi) for defence. The idea is not to be hit anyway but sometimes a swipe from a monster can be avoided using a staff.

Finally, make UO:Assist/KR macros for using a GM instrument, Gwenno's Harp and Iolo's Lute. Punching one of these pre-selects the instrument for your next provoke/discord, so you can tailor your attack. These three instruments should about cover you.