• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with rare's pricing?

K

Kat SP

Hi - Was wondering how rare these items are and what they are worth. I scored them at an IDOC yesterday, but I've never dealt much with rare items, so I thought I'd come to the experts.
Thanks!

The items are labled exactly as they are when you mouse over them. I'm not sure how well you can see it, but the Goblet is gold.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wash Basin - 25-30mil
Broken Chair - 30-35mil
Open Book - 10-15mil
Shackles - 30-35mil

I think Pen & Ink is an older spawning item, but I can't say for sure. I'm not sure about the Goblet. I hesitate to price the Flask because I'm not sure if they reused that graphic yet. The mushrooms I am kind of taking a "hmm" approach on because those are the second Mushrooms I've seen in two days and those things should not be available in that kind of quantity.

**EDIT

On second thought, Those prices I gave you are regular shards, so about half that for Siege. The other mushrooms were from Siege as well. Manticore can put you in touch w/ the only real rare collector on Siege.

R

rajadeah

Wow nice score!!! I agree with Sorcon for the most part except higher on the shackles. I would try like 40 to 45 on them.

BTW what shard is this stuff on?

K

Kat SP

Thanks!! These are on Siege Perilous. Cyanide [he has a post further down the page, here] and I were at the same IDOC yesterday morning. I am rarely around during the day when IDOC's fall, but I guess I lucked out on this one!

This appears to be a really old one. It was filled with things "of exceptional quality" that I also grabbed quite a bit of, but beyond that and some of the things he and I have listed, there wasn't much else. Lots of little piles of cloth, ore and granite that were used for making various fountains and some other old school type decorating. It really looked like a bunch of junk until we starting moving all of that and found some of these rare items. The only vet reward inside was a Zombie Statuette. I didn't see any post AoS items there.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, the poetry salesman in britain library sells "Pen And Ink".

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Thanks!! These are on Siege Perilous.

[/ QUOTE ]

P

Peddlerpug

Hello!

Great finds my friend. I;de love to chat more with you about adding some or all of the items to the "Siege Perilous History Museum". You can contact me anytime at ICQ: 6217198 or through the forum messaging system.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Famine.

T

TirNaNog

I've never seen mushrooms like that before the Magincia event. The only server birth mushrooms I ever knew of were the single red "miniature mushroom" style, a lot of which were deleted because a long time ago they were used to break into houses.

Not doubting the price checks you were given as they're obviously very rare, but in my mind it makes me wonder if somehow rubble mushrooms can be changed back to their original names?