• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with rare fishes

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a long time now that i m fishing for rare & legendary fishes. I now gather a nice bunch of those but i m still missing a few.
I m just wondering if i m looking for them at the right place :

Abyssal fish = fishing the pool in Destard east of the entrance (with the water ellies around)
Dungeon Pike = fishing in Terathean waterfalls
Spring Dragonfish = dont really know where to go...
Stone Fish = fishing the oasis in lost lands
Zombie Fish = fishing Malas lake...

As i didnt catch any of those in the named places yet i m just asking if i m at the right spot or not ?

I m also missing both Crystal and Lantern fishes but my fisherman dont feel comfortable to fish there with a few hydras looking upon his shoulder...

I would appreciate any help from big game fisherman/fisherwoman.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Bent Drashko

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abyssal location is correct. Dungeon Pike....catch in terrathon keep lake (I don't remember any waterfalls there). Spring Dragonfish can be caught anywhere in ishenar. I catch mine in river near Valor gate. Stone fish from deepwater in lost lands. To my knowledge, no one has ever caught a Zombie fish.

What kind of help do you need/want?

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot for your answers.... guess i ll have to insist to fish in those places then... As far as Terathean is concerned i dont see where the keep lakes stands... If someone can show me the way i d be very grateful :)
Lien

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lake is in the dungeon under the Keep. Walk through the front door, and keeping left, you will find the stairway down in the left corner of the first floor. Go down to the bottom, then find your way out to the lower left. Watch out for Ophidians in the area. Look at your map and you will see the lake. Make a mad dash to the shore or to the island in the middle. Beat down the spawn and you will be left alone with plenty of time to fish before the ophidians appear again.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again to you all and thumbs up for Petra in particular... I ll find my way now... :)

thanks,
Lien