• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Quests...

T

TPease

Is there somewhere that gives class like Quests 101. Have a few quests that I have pending and have NO idea what or where to go...

And I can't talk to the Ambitious Queen to finish up the Ambitious Queen Quest.

Please help...

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there somewhere that gives class like Quests 101. Have a few quests that I have pending and have NO idea what or where to go...

And I can't talk to the Ambitious Queen to finish up the Ambitious Queen Quest.

Please help...
If you double click on the ambititious solen queen, she will ignore you. To interact with her, try control-shift and select talk to speak with her.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you double click on the ambititious solen queen, she will ignore you. To interact with her, try control-shift and select talk to speak with her.
She (TP) may have another quest going, as I remember it, only one Quest at a time can you do. (Bring a seed for her too remember ;))

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The seed is for the matriarch, not the queen.
TP needs to check the quest log though her char's context menu.

Talking to the queen is also done through a context menu, her's.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what happens when ya do the quest once every 6 to 8 mos & when you do do it, you do ya do it several times & forget the next time :blushing:. Always get them 2 Queens mixed up.
Still haven't figured why we can't do numerous quests at a time, must be a reason there someplace. Numerous times I'd have one going & partially done. log off & in a few days try and start another quest, forgetting one was going & have to quit it. It can be an inconvenience in certain cases.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems to be the way that quest engine works. There are in fact 7 quests using it, including Victoria's quest in Doom to get the gold skull and the little newbie quest in Zento killing hatchlings.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, I've edited that.

Your contribution to getting the site up to date, is much appreciated, please feel free to pm or email me anything else you find that I may have missed.

T

TPease

Everyone is so much help on these forums; I just love it here in this community. :)

Snakeman...
I think I couldn't have summed it up better than you; doing quests such a LONG time ago you forget basic stuff...

Currently I have 5 Quests (Not including the Ambitious Queen, its not in the Paperdoll Quest queue: now I have to find the black queen; i forgot where she is...)

Petra
Your quest page is awesome, but the quest I need help with is "Vile Poison" says I have to take Tainted Tree Sample to Iosep in Jhelm. I have gone to this guy targeted the sample and I thought that it was supposed to turn orange then target Iosep; but it never changes color. What am I missing?

RichDC
I have a current quest going that I need to see some dude in Bedlam but I have tried several times to get to this guy and I can't seem to get past a few steps into this place... any ideas

Thank you all for your assistance...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone is so much help on these forums; I just love it here in this community. :)

Currently I have 5 Quests (Not including the Ambitious Queen, its not in the Paperdoll Quest queue: now I have to find the black queen; i forgot where she is...)

Petra
Your quest page is awesome, but the quest I need help with is "Vile Poison" says I have to take Tainted Tree Sample to Iosep in Jhelm. I have gone to this guy targeted the sample and I thought that it was supposed to turn orange then target Iosep; but it never changes color. What am I missing?

RichDC
I have a current quest going that I need to see some dude in Bedlam but I have tried several times to get to this guy and I can't seem to get past a few steps into this place... any ideas

Black ants or Queen, Ants are in lower Vesper below the Tailoring & Prov Buildings. About directly East I would say, or you can kill them in Wind area also. They spawn all over in the maze. (Poss her counterpart in Fel ?)

If it's the one to enter Bedlam & for the mil gp check, you don't get one :bored:, he fibs :cursing:. But if you want to go in & try anyways, cast invis on yourself before you click to go in. Most of the quest guys are in the building up a lil to the left top corner above the graveyard. Just make sure you have invis precasted on the run once in too. Gl

R

RichDC

RichDC

Quit the quest!

That is my serious advice, its really not worth finishing it lol.

The only real point of that quest is to enable access to the Champ spawn and the Peerless boss, if you want to do it...*coughs madman* he usually resides in the building on the west wall just north of the "garden"

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GY/Garden To the left/west as you walk into Bedlam

Building just to the North Of GY/Garden (about 10 steps or so)

To just complete the quest. have to agree, Cx it.
To do it because you want to, go for it. but be fast :thumbsup:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quest items given to you don't usually need marking, quest items you have to find or make and collect do. just talk to Iosep and he'll take it and move on.