• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Help with pvp template

• Thread starter Gilbarin Fyre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

Gilbarin Fyre

Hey, I am trying to put together a pvp archer template for a prodo shard.
Any advice and/or pros/cons of each would be great.
I am a newly returning player after quite a while off.

I hear that bushi archers are good, but I think I really like the feel of a stealth/ninja archer.
I am just really unsure about what skills I would use to maximize effectiveness of this template for pvp.

Thanks to everyone in advance for spending the time to help a noob out :p

J

[JD]

hello, your lack of answers is because there are plenty of topics already covering this. use the search feature.

however to touch upon 2 things you asked about:

1. 120 bush is more for pvm i think, in pvp i'd replace it with 120 resist. stone it off and on depending what you are doing

2. people hate stealth archers but they are better for you if you are new at pvp so you can get out and learn without being rolled by the people who seemingly have lightning fast reflexes and can chug pots at the same time they shoot you, while crafting, animal taming, and twiddling their thumbs.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bushido on my archer and am not impressed with its usefullness in pvp. Lightning attack is useful in pvp but also a mana drain. I am replacing Bush with focus instead.