• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Parry!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know I used to be able to take Char A and get about 7-8 hinds on me, take myself out of war mode. Let the hinds hit me while Char B (a guildmate) would cross heal me.

NOW when Char B (cross healer) starts to heal Char A, all the hinds re-target and start attacking Char B.
Is there any way to stop this? :(

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a word: no
healing now causes aggro, best solution would be to get yourself 70 phys resi via basic spinned leather or dull copper suit and heal yourself

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try a herd of sheep with a lot of hitpoints region or a dull copper suit of plate and if you want to you can heal yourself with aids.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks a bunch! Sheep herd is working, and I did stone over healing for now from another char.
I'll bite my tongue on how I feel about that healing aggro change.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks a bunch! Sheep herd is working, and I did stone over healing for now from another char.
I'll bite my tongue on how I feel about that healing aggro change.
They did that so healers at events could be in the mix for event drops and IMHO is a good idea.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cast Horrific Beast and have 8 sheep attack me at Yew Farms, the HP regen in HB is enough so you don't have to heal. I wear dull copper plate with Self Repair so I don't wear out my armor (also use Amber Leggings and Samurai Helmet). Use a dagger without a shield when training swords or macing and use a skinning knife when training fencing. I go from 40 to 120 in just a few hours.