• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] help with Paroxysmus

• Thread starter bob da builder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bob da builder

i was fighting Paroxysmus earlier with my archer and i was not doing nearly enough damage. i was on average hitting him for 50. i woud like to do 100 to 120 :D any help would be appreciated ty.

i was using 2 bows

crossbow
hit harm 36
ssi 35
dmi 45
hci 12

magical short bow
ssi 15
fireball 38
dmi 42
100 fire damage
skills

bushido 100
archery 110
tact 110
anat 110
heal 90
necro 100
spirit 75
chiv 65

my dmi is 100
my dex is 140 stamina 172
my str is 111

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maximizing damage against Paroxysmus:

His lowest resist is fire or cold. They're around 50. If you aren't doing fire or cold damage, you could be doing better. Apart from that, make sure you have 300% damage increase (100% from items, enemy of one plus perfection).

That will max out your damage. The amount should be significantly less than 100 points (my calculations show around 60, but I could be wrong). Lightning strikes will be over 100 points of damage. Armor ignores (if you use a composite) will be over 100 damage.

B

bob da builder

ty. i will make sure to get the honor and i cant wait to try a composite:danceb: