• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with new event please

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I tame a warhorse? I just want to tame ONE. How can I tame one with 20 GREEDY tamers that are trying for their tenth tame?????
Any ideas?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kill the tamers?...or ask them to let you try to tame one...
or kill the horses, then ask them to let you try to tame one
kill the tamers? lol

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Killing the tamers sounds good.

I know I missed the first round of the invasion on Origin but my guildie was taming them for all the tamers there, she even tamed ME one!

Then when I was finally around for a mini invasion we tamed a few more for some tamers that were there. HARD to tame at 118 taming but I managed to get one woot!

UGH I hate greedy people *frowns*

M

Millie

Aww I got mine in the middle of the night in Felucca when no one was around. My Bestest buddie and I were the only ones there. ;)

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn GZs!!! hehe
There should be a 2000% stat drop for a tamer that tames more than 5. Oh sorry...lost my head.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I tamed two this night on Europa when most people were offline.

One for me and one for a friend who will hopefully accept it...:)

If you´re having trouble getting one I´m sure there must be some friendly souls that can help U tame one if U ask them nicely.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be on a great shard. Out of the 2 that were spawned last round (in a spawn time that is FAR too long) One was tamed, the other was killed. And there seems to be NO down time on this shard where there are only a couple people. So do I stay up all night when I have to work....to get a 1 in 100 shot to tame one...or I forget it?

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I got one, but sorry...Ahem...I got it in Fel. So..sad to say...I still don't know how to get one in Tram. :(

H

HeathBar

How do I tame a warhorse? I just want to tame ONE. How can I tame one with 20 GREEDY tamers that are trying for their tenth tame?????
Any ideas?
Try times when there aren't a lot of people on, during the day when people are working/at school, server up and late at night. Good luck.