• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with name of daughter

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Help.

My wife and I just had are 3rd baby girl and cant think of a good name. Are oldest is Athena Kimberly and the middle is Zelda Allena. We cant seem to find a name that goes good with the other to. We have a middle name as Amelia and cant think of the frist name. Are last name starts with a K.

She was bron on the 10th of this month. Please help use pick if you can.

Thanks.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations! What a gift! I wish I had a name suggestion. Stick with 'A', perhaps?

Anastasia means 'resurrection' and has several pet names (Anna, Annie, Stacie, etc.)

Aria was pretty badass in GoT.

Some of these are sufficiently awful that you'll pick something better, quicker. Girl Names That Start With A

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help.

My wife and I just had are 3rd baby girl and cant think of a good name. Are oldest is Athena Kimberly and the middle is Zelda Allena. We cant seem to find a name that goes good with the other to. We have a middle name as Amelia and cant think of the frist name. Are last name starts with a K.

She was bron on the 10th of this month. Please help use pick if you can.

Thanks.
May the life of your daughter be filled with happiness and joy.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What did you end up naming her?

(Ghost commenting, made it show up on the feed, and it made me curious)