• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Mints

S

Stubby

Hi guys, I know I haven't been on much, but have been feeling good lately and keeping myself busy doing things I SHOULD be doing! LOL!! Anyways, my kitty, Melody McWolf is in need of help. She needs lots of cashbots in HQ and desperately needs to work sound. Those two things don't necessarily have to be done together. I know working gags is better done in buildings. Which is great, if you need to work a gag, too. I am all for that too!!

Anyways, pm me a code, or just let me know when you are available. Sound good?????
Thanks!!

C

Crazy Fireball

I Can help with the cashbot, saying that my toon dosnt have maxed gags yet, im not a fan of maxing and training gags.

C

Crazy Fireball

Im close to maxing sell, after that im going cash and boss crazy, i'll help when im in a cash crazy mood.