• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with making custom windows

Angyl of Ohr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm customizing my home, using the sandstone brick and morter set. I know theres a way to make your own windows because Ive seen them; I've been playing with the graphics and also trying to use whats available in the Misc section, and after a couple of days, I'm still unable to figure it out. Can anyone help me out in this area?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The windows are found in the same menu as the wall. At the top there is a toggle switch to show windows on walls or not show them. Toggle that and it should show walls with windows.

I can take a screenshot to show what you need to hit if you want. Just let me knwo.

Angyl of Ohr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I feel so sheepish because of something so obvious! Thank you Kaylynn, you are a big help! btw, great tutorials/videos. I'll be revisiting often.