• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with login stuff (not sure if maintenance related or not)

J

Jyellybean3

I am not sure if this is related to the "down for maintenance" thing or not. I am on a free account and when I try to log in it says my paid subscription has expired. Is this related to the game being down for maintenance or is this a whole other issue? I didn't start this as a paid account, I signed up for a free account, so if anybody knows that would be great. I would hate to think they were letting people start free accounts only to suddenly say your account is no longer free.

M

MandiK

Mine as well, I tried logging in with a couple different free accounts I have and none of them will log in.

G

I have this issue too, with my second (free) account. My paid subscription can't have run out because I never paid on that account to begin with. I can't login.

Please tell me this is a bug!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I'm able to login to my second account with no problem. I wonder if it would help to update that one to TC3, then logout and try to go to EAL?

G

I have a free account to. Mine is like getting hung on 100%!

C

Colby

Just tried that, and it didn't work for me. It keeps saying, your 14 day free trial is over, account suspended, go update billing info to reactivate subscription, like I can't play without paying now. Funny thing is, my free player is over 14 days by a week at least and I just get this now...kind of weird.

A

alohaskills

I have that problem too...Also, a few times when I try to log in and think it will finally put me in game...poof, all log in screens vanish.

A

alohaskills

Oh and blah, now I see my siggy isn't working either! Ugggggh!

J

Jyellybean3

I have had mine for well over 14 days too. I just hope it's a glitch because I would be royally mad if they lured us here for "free" and changed it so we can't play for free anymore without so much as even a notice in advance.

G

I am absolutely certain it is a glitch.

It may have to do with a database patch they removed to get the game servers back online. (just guessing on that one!)

...it has been a bad couple of days for the servers.

Please email the Dev team with as much detail as possible.....to [email protected].