• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help with lockpicking

T

toka

Opa e ae beleza?! (How u doing fellas?)

I started a new char and decide to create a lockpicker...
start with 50
50 - 75.1 - Blood Elemental Paragon Chest (someone trows in luna, thanks)
75.1 - 92.1 - Gm tinker boxes
92.1 - 96.1 - Jhelom Boxes (mostly the blacksmith shop)

but now im stucked!
i can open all the boxes in jhelom without loose and dont have gains for hours... try paragons chests, but only loose lockpicks... tryed for 2 hours... 2000 locks...

what can i do ?!?!
thanks ;)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My extremely limited experience with lockpicking says you gonna have to find a gm tinker to make you some locked boxes... You can use them over and over as long as you dont lose the keys.
And don't get yourself too worked up, you are at the stage where you will probably have to settle for that 0.1 GGS gain per day =(
I still think 90-100 gains on almost all skills are way too slow, and the speed of gain on them should be modified some :(

G

grandpa otis

Those coordinates sound suspiciously close to the Yew crypts :)
I spent lots of time there(Tram and Fel both) getting my T-hunter gm'ed on pick.

N

Nex Anima

Opa e ae beleza?! (How u doing fellas?)

I started a new char and decide to create a lockpicker...
start with 50
50 - 75.1 - Blood Elemental Paragon Chest (someone trows in luna, thanks)
75.1 - 92.1 - Gm tinker boxes
92.1 - 96.1 - Jhelom Boxes (mostly the blacksmith shop)

but now im stucked!
i can open all the boxes in jhelom without loose and dont have gains for hours... try paragons chests, but only loose lockpicks... tryed for 2 hours... 2000 locks...

what can i do ?!?!
thanks ;)

do some lvl 4 chest in dungeons like shame or destard, gm boxes will only take you to 95 on the money paragons depending the lvl will only open at 100 no gains no open. good luck

also...random dancing green afro banana :danceb: