• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with latest patch.

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I am looking for the latest client patch. I recieved the patch when it was sent out on other computer but have since then done a system restore and it seems when loading uo the patch doesn't come back threw. If someone could link me to where I can get the latest patch I would appreciate it very much! Thanks in advance.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the client attempting to install the patch? If so, where does it fail? During the download or installation phase?

If the client isn't attempting to install the patch, then it thinks it's already up to date and sending you the patch files won't achieve anything.

I seem to remember you already making a thread about this issue... Dunno why you didn't add to that. Anyway, if memory serves, you were able to get the client to start, but you had errors in game?

If that's right, then what client version is displayed when you go to log in? The most up to date version is 6.0.10.0 (Patch 86). Does that match what you see?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

No I have not posted this issue before, just happend the other night...
It does not attempt to download the patch, I guess it just assumes its up to date.
I guess the only way to fix this is to reinstall, crappy since it takes so long and having 4 teenagers in the house the computer doesn't sit long enough to do any sort of downloading :( Thanks for the attempt in helping tho, I do appreciate it!