• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with L Stairs on front of house.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey there, I'm trying to get my stairs to work AND look good. Right now they look like this:
BadLook.jpg

I'm covering up the platform with some vines, but it's not very pretty. I've seen on other places that there is some way to make it so that you can use your wall style (so long as it's tall enough) to make the platform look better, but I'm not sure how to do that. I raise items up as high as I can, but when I place the wall it still deletes the mats.

Are there any video tutorials on how to do this correctly or a good step-by-step I could follow?

Thanks!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OH! Nevermind. I was just thinking about it and I can just put down 5 more Goza Mats on each of the near tiles and it should give me a nice wall of brown with a bit of the texturing from the gozas themselves.

I must have been too close to the problem (heh)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a problem with doing mine.... the first set of stairs that I put down, I can add the teleporter tiles without a problem, then remove them without a problem. However on the second set of stairs, I add in the 4 teleporter tiles before placing the stairs but then cannot remove 2 of them. Anyone else having this issue?

BTW: Endal, couldn't you just use "half-walls" in those areas?

:heart: Pandy